Is it safe to eat vegetables grown at Alameda Point? A little-known EPA study conducted in 2005 around the Big Whites and Alameda Point Collaborative housing tried to answer that question. In the study, researchers collected fruits, vegetables and edible weed plants such as apples, figs, tomatoes, fava bean seeds, and also flowers of Cat’s Ear which […]
Tag Archives: Site 14
Environmental Report's photo gallery on Flickr
- Cleanup plans 'till 2019 @ future #Alameda Point Town Center gateway webh.it/ZoP announced - http://t.co/JTuEa7LesX 2 days ago
- City of #Alameda set to accept ~1,400 acres of land and water from Navy webh.it/Zod by early June http://t.co/th2SjWxZIW 1 week ago
- Bird life on the Nature Reserve #Alameda Point webh.it/ZoQ http://t.co/MqlnpAHcU2 1 month ago
- Building 5 (5)
- Cleanup Activities (2)
- Dredging (10)
- Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 (8)
- Groundwater Cleanup (15)
- Northwest Territories – Public Trust Land (10)
- Parks and Open Space (7)
- Petroleum Program (6)
- Radiological Remediation (3)
- Restoration Advisory Board (5)
- Seaplane Lagoon (9)
- Soil Cleanup (6)
- Wetlands (10)
- Wildlife (13)
- Wildlife Refuge – Nature Reserve (16)
- Springtime flower spectacle on Wildlife Refuge at Alameda Point – April 2012 April 25, 2012
- Zone the wildlife refuge “Open Space” February 8, 2013
- Navy and VA ignore economics, environment in killing Alameda National Wildlife Refuge December 14, 2012
- Protecting the California Least Terns at the Alameda Point Wildlife Refuge May 3, 2012
- California Brown Pelicans roosting at Alameda Point October 22, 2012
- Hidden wetlands of Alameda Point June 18, 2012
- richard94501: 1) The boundary was changed to move the clinic bui...
- cfg: NOTE: This item is not under Regular Agenda, #9: C...
- cfg: The VA will be using it for clinic, columbaria, &a...
- S YHorn: Totally in sympathy with supporting the refuge, bu...
- frank: Great Shots!!!!!...
- William Smith: I agree with Richard that the VA's possible plans ...
Alameda Point Audubon Society birds Building 5 California brown pelican Center on Urban Environmental Law CERCLA conservation CUEL dredging East Bay Regional Park District ecology Enterprise Park environmental cleanup EPA Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 Greenspace Project groundwater groundwater plume jet fuel Least Terns Marsh Crust nature nature conservation Navy Northwest Territories Northwest Territories - Public Trust Land ospreys OU-2A Parks PCBs petroleum program radium 226 san francisco bay San Francisco Bay Area San Francisco Bay Joint Venture Seaplane Lagoon Site 1 Disposal Area Site 2 Site 14 six-phase heating toxic VA wetlands Wildlife Refuge - Nature Reserve