On Sunday, November 11, 2011, Dutra Dredging wrapped up five weeks of maintenance dredging in the channel leading to the Alameda Point docks. This channel is on the south side of Alameda Point where the maritime ships and USS Hornet are docked. Half of the dredge soil went to the in-bay disposal site at Alcatraz. The […]
Tag Archives: Montezuma Wetlands
Environmental Report's photo gallery on Flickr
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Building 5 (5)
- Cleanup Activities (2)
- Dredging (10)
- Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 (9)
- Groundwater Cleanup (15)
- Northwest Territories – Public Trust Land (10)
- Parks and Open Space (7)
- Petroleum Program (6)
- Radiological Remediation (3)
- Restoration Advisory Board (5)
- Seaplane Lagoon (9)
- Soil Cleanup (6)
- Wetlands (10)
- Wildlife (15)
- Wildlife Refuge – Nature Reserve (19)
- Springtime flower spectacle on Wildlife Refuge at Alameda Point – April 2012 April 25, 2012
- Zone the wildlife refuge “Open Space” February 8, 2013
- Protecting the California Least Terns at the Alameda Point Wildlife Refuge May 3, 2012
- Navy and VA ignore economics, environment in killing Alameda National Wildlife Refuge December 14, 2012
- California Brown Pelicans roosting at Alameda Point October 22, 2012
- Adaptive reuse of trash at Alameda Point April 1, 2012
- richard94501: 1) The boundary was changed to move the clinic bui...
- cfg: NOTE: This item is not under Regular Agenda, #9: C...
- cfg: The VA will be using it for clinic, columbaria, &a...
- S YHorn: Totally in sympathy with supporting the refuge, bu...
- frank: Great Shots!!!!!...
- William Smith: I agree with Richard that the VA's possible plans ...
Alameda Point Audubon Society birds Building 5 California brown pelican Center on Urban Environmental Law CERCLA conservation CUEL dredging East Bay Regional Park District ecology Enterprise Park environmental cleanup EPA Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 Greenspace Project groundwater groundwater plume jet fuel Least Terns nature nature conservation Nature Reserve Navy Northwest Territories Northwest Territories - Public Trust Land ospreys OU-2A Parks PCBs petroleum program radium 226 san francisco bay San Francisco Bay Area San Francisco Bay Joint Venture Seaplane Lagoon Site 1 Disposal Area Site 2 Site 14 six-phase heating toxic VA wetlands Wildlife Refuge - Nature Reserve