The Site Management Plan (SMP) for the proposed site of the Berkeley Lab Second Campus at Alameda Point was finalized on November 18. Prepared by the city’s longtime environmental consultant, and signed off on by the Navy and regulatory agencies, the document was prepared in order to mitigate potential risks associated with development of the […]
Tag Archives: Marsh Crust
Environmental Report's photo gallery on Flickr
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Building 5 (5)
- Cleanup Activities (2)
- Dredging (10)
- Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 (8)
- Groundwater Cleanup (14)
- Northwest Territories – Public Trust Land (10)
- Parks and Open Space (7)
- Petroleum Program (5)
- Radiological Remediation (3)
- Restoration Advisory Board (5)
- Seaplane Lagoon (9)
- Soil Cleanup (5)
- Wetlands (10)
- Wildlife (13)
- Wildlife Refuge – Nature Reserve (16)
- Springtime flower spectacle on Wildlife Refuge at Alameda Point – April 2012 April 25, 2012
- Zone the wildlife refuge “Open Space” February 8, 2013
- Protecting the California Least Terns at the Alameda Point Wildlife Refuge May 3, 2012
- Navy and VA ignore economics, environment in killing Alameda National Wildlife Refuge December 14, 2012
- California Brown Pelicans roosting at Alameda Point October 22, 2012
- Landmark Destination Park System for Alameda Point June 18, 2011
- laltbrextuall: You actually make it seem so easy with your presen...
- richard94501: 1) The boundary was changed to move the clinic bui...
- cfg: NOTE: This item is not under Regular Agenda, #9: C...
- cfg: The VA will be using it for clinic, columbaria, &a...
- S YHorn: Totally in sympathy with supporting the refuge, bu...
- frank: Great Shots!!!!!...
Alameda Point Audubon Society birds Building 5 California brown pelican Center on Urban Environmental Law CERCLA conservation CUEL dredging East Bay Regional Park District ecology Enterprise Park environmental cleanup EPA Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 Greenspace Project groundwater groundwater plume jet fuel Least Terns Marsh Crust nature nature conservation Navy Northwest Territories Northwest Territories - Public Trust Land ospreys OU-2A Parks PCBs petroleum program radium 226 san francisco bay San Francisco Bay Area San Francisco Bay Joint Venture Seaplane Lagoon Site 1 Disposal Area Site 2 Site 14 six-phase heating toxic VA wetlands Wildlife Refuge - Nature Reserve