Color me pelican on a winter’s day at the Seaplane LagoonAlameda Point, California brown pelican, San Francisco Bay Area, Seaplane Lagoon
Subscribe and Connect
Environmental Report's photo gallery on Flickr
- #Alameda Point harbor seals to be evicted for ferry maintenance facility webh.it/ZoV without mitigation vimeo.com/88454990 4 days ago
- Shoreline public access plan approved webh.it/Zoy for #Alameda Point Veterans Affairs property. http://t.co/rJsRZwHvV1 1 week ago
- Lone pair of Ross's Geese at #Alameda Point south shore, far from normal range. Hanging with Canada Geese. http://t.co/9mt5IYzb4L 1 week ago
- Building 5 (6)
- Cleanup Activities (2)
- Dredging (10)
- Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 (11)
- Groundwater Cleanup (16)
- Housing (1)
- Northwest Territories – Public Trust Land (10)
- Parks and Open Space (10)
- Petroleum Program (7)
- Radiological Remediation (4)
- Restoration Advisory Board (5)
- Seaplane Lagoon (9)
- Soil Cleanup (6)
- VA (2)
- WETA Ferry Facility (1)
- Wetlands (11)
- Wildlife (19)
- Wildlife Refuge – Nature Reserve (23)
- Springtime flower spectacle on Wildlife Refuge at Alameda Point – April 2012 April 25, 2012
- Zone the wildlife refuge “Open Space” February 8, 2013
- Landfill landscaping on Nature Reserve – Update October 2013 October 26, 2013
- Navy and VA ignore economics, environment in killing Alameda National Wildlife Refuge December 14, 2012
- Protecting the California Least Terns at the Alameda Point Wildlife Refuge May 3, 2012
- Landmark Destination Park System for Alameda Point June 18, 2011
- Shoreline public access plan approved for Veterans Affairs property | Alameda Point Environmental Report: […] Further reading: “Alameda Point ...
- Susan: Hi, Richard - thanks for your effort with the seal...
- Frank Matarrese: Interesting story. I think it's a good use in that...
- Cecile Costa: Really enjoyed these photos...learned something ne...
- Frank Matarrese: Wow - Richard, What spectacular shots! These are r...
- Jack Mingo: Yes. Thanks for the clarification...
Alameda Point Alameda Point VA Audubon Society BCDC birds Building 5 California brown pelican Center on Urban Environmental Law CERCLA conservation CUEL dredging East Bay Regional Park District ecology environmental cleanup EPA Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 Greenspace Project groundwater groundwater plume jet fuel Least Terns nature nature conservation Nature Reserve Navy Northwest Territories Northwest Territories - Public Trust Land ospreys OU-2A PCBs petroleum program radium 226 san francisco bay San Francisco Bay Area San Francisco Bay Joint Venture Seaplane Lagoon Site 1 Disposal Area Site 2 six-phase heating toxic VA wetland wetlands Wildlife Refuge - Nature Reserve