Color me pelican on a winter’s day at the Seaplane LagoonAlameda Point, California brown pelican, San Francisco Bay Area, Seaplane Lagoon
Subscribe and Connect
Environmental Report's photo gallery on Flickr
- @AlamedaPtEnviro Correction. Harbor seal, not sea lion. Note harbor seal and swimmer in contact in extra photo. http://t.co/UiZx5un7R2 2 days ago
- Man swims #Alameda Point Channel with sea lion tagging along. http://t.co/4PMOBtqnKO 3 days ago
- #Alameda Point VA project final environmental assessment issued webh.it/Zoa report highlights/images http://t.co/Ki6RCTvhB2 1 week ago
- Building 5 (6)
- Cleanup Activities (2)
- Dredging (10)
- Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 (11)
- Groundwater Cleanup (16)
- Housing (1)
- Northwest Territories – Public Trust Land (10)
- Parks and Open Space (9)
- Petroleum Program (7)
- Radiological Remediation (4)
- Restoration Advisory Board (5)
- Seaplane Lagoon (9)
- Soil Cleanup (6)
- VA (1)
- Wetlands (11)
- Wildlife (18)
- Wildlife Refuge – Nature Reserve (23)
- Springtime flower spectacle on Wildlife Refuge at Alameda Point – April 2012 April 25, 2012
- Landfill landscaping on Nature Reserve – Update October 2013 October 26, 2013
- Zone the wildlife refuge “Open Space” February 8, 2013
- Protecting the California Least Terns at the Alameda Point Wildlife Refuge May 3, 2012
- Navy and VA ignore economics, environment in killing Alameda National Wildlife Refuge December 14, 2012
- Landmark Destination Park System for Alameda Point June 18, 2011
- Cecile Costa: Really enjoyed these photos...learned something ne...
- Frank Matarrese: Wow - Richard, What spectacular shots! These are r...
- Jack Mingo: Yes. Thanks for the clarification...
- richard94501: Jack, Sorry for the ambiguity and confusion. The...
- Jack Mingo: Am I reading the map correctly that a large bulk o...
- Connie Hanna: Awesome. Thank God for its creation....
Alameda Point Alameda Point VA Audubon Society birds Building 5 California brown pelican Center on Urban Environmental Law CERCLA conservation CUEL dredging East Bay Regional Park District ecology environmental cleanup EPA Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 Greenspace Project groundwater groundwater plume jet fuel Least Terns nature nature conservation Nature Reserve Navy North Housing Northwest Territories Northwest Territories - Public Trust Land ospreys OU-2A PCBs petroleum program radium 226 san francisco bay San Francisco Bay Area San Francisco Bay Joint Venture Seaplane Lagoon Site 1 Disposal Area Site 2 six-phase heating toxic VA wetland wetlands Wildlife Refuge - Nature Reserve