Color me pelican on a winter’s day at the Seaplane LagoonAlameda Point, California brown pelican, San Francisco Bay Area, Seaplane Lagoon
Subscribe and Connect
Environmental Report's photo gallery on Flickr
- City of #Alameda set to accept ~1,400 acres of land and water from Navy webh.it/Zod by early June http://t.co/th2SjWxZIW 1 week ago
- Bird life on the Nature Reserve #Alameda Point webh.it/ZoQ http://t.co/MqlnpAHcU2 1 month ago
- Waste burning area #Alameda Point webh.it/ZoM to be contained w/ steel bulkhead barrier on Bay shore. http://t.co/GtxH2Z52wU 1 month ago
- Building 5 (5)
- Cleanup Activities (2)
- Dredging (10)
- Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 (8)
- Groundwater Cleanup (14)
- Northwest Territories – Public Trust Land (10)
- Parks and Open Space (7)
- Petroleum Program (5)
- Radiological Remediation (3)
- Restoration Advisory Board (5)
- Seaplane Lagoon (9)
- Soil Cleanup (5)
- Wetlands (10)
- Wildlife (13)
- Wildlife Refuge – Nature Reserve (16)
- Springtime flower spectacle on Wildlife Refuge at Alameda Point – April 2012 April 25, 2012
- Zone the wildlife refuge “Open Space” February 8, 2013
- Protecting the California Least Terns at the Alameda Point Wildlife Refuge May 3, 2012
- Navy and VA ignore economics, environment in killing Alameda National Wildlife Refuge December 14, 2012
- California Brown Pelicans roosting at Alameda Point October 22, 2012
- Landmark Destination Park System for Alameda Point June 18, 2011
- laltbrextuall: You actually make it seem so easy with your presen...
- richard94501: 1) The boundary was changed to move the clinic bui...
- cfg: NOTE: This item is not under Regular Agenda, #9: C...
- cfg: The VA will be using it for clinic, columbaria, &a...
- S YHorn: Totally in sympathy with supporting the refuge, bu...
- frank: Great Shots!!!!!...
Alameda Point Audubon Society birds Building 5 California brown pelican Center on Urban Environmental Law CERCLA conservation CUEL dredging East Bay Regional Park District ecology Enterprise Park environmental cleanup EPA Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 Greenspace Project groundwater groundwater plume jet fuel Least Terns Marsh Crust nature nature conservation Navy Northwest Territories Northwest Territories - Public Trust Land ospreys OU-2A Parks PCBs petroleum program radium 226 san francisco bay San Francisco Bay Area San Francisco Bay Joint Venture Seaplane Lagoon Site 1 Disposal Area Site 2 Site 14 six-phase heating toxic VA wetlands Wildlife Refuge - Nature Reserve