Color me pelican on a winter’s day at the Seaplane LagoonAlameda Point, California brown pelican, San Francisco Bay Area, Seaplane Lagoon
Subscribe and Connect
Environmental Report's photo gallery on Flickr
- RT @TheAlamedan: City to seek developer for two #Alameda Point parcels: thealamedan.org/news/city-seek… 8 hours ago
- RT @Alameda_Sun: RT @TheAlamedan: City to seek developer for two #Alameda Point parcels: thealamedan.org/news/city-seek… 8 hours ago
- "X marks the spot" in sunset over San Francisco 7 April from #Alameda Point http://t.co/0sE1oYGQyy 4 days ago
- Building 5 (6)
- Cleanup Activities (2)
- Dredging (10)
- Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 (11)
- Groundwater Cleanup (16)
- Housing (2)
- Northwest Territories – Public Trust Land (10)
- Parks and Open Space (10)
- Petroleum Program (7)
- Radiological Remediation (4)
- Restoration Advisory Board (5)
- Seaplane Lagoon (9)
- Soil Cleanup (6)
- VA (2)
- WETA Ferry Facility (1)
- Wetlands (11)
- Wildlife (19)
- Wildlife Refuge – Nature Reserve (23)
- Springtime flower spectacle on Wildlife Refuge at Alameda Point – April 2012 April 25, 2012
- Landfill landscaping on Nature Reserve – Update October 2013 October 26, 2013
- Zone the wildlife refuge “Open Space” February 8, 2013
- Navy and VA ignore economics, environment in killing Alameda National Wildlife Refuge December 14, 2012
- Protecting the California Least Terns at the Alameda Point Wildlife Refuge May 3, 2012
- Waterfront plan for Seaplane Lagoon sees value in nature August 25, 2013
- Shoreline public access plan approved for Veterans Affairs property | Alameda Point Environmental Report: […] Further reading: “Alameda Point ...
- Susan: Hi, Richard - thanks for your effort with the seal...
- Frank Matarrese: Interesting story. I think it's a good use in that...
- Cecile Costa: Really enjoyed these photos...learned something ne...
- Frank Matarrese: Wow - Richard, What spectacular shots! These are r...
- Jack Mingo: Yes. Thanks for the clarification...
Alameda Point Alameda Point VA Audubon Society BCDC birds Building 5 California brown pelican Center on Urban Environmental Law CERCLA conservation CUEL dredging East Bay Regional Park District ecology environmental cleanup EPA Former Underground Disposal Sites 1 and 2 Greenspace Project groundwater groundwater plume jet fuel Least Terns nature nature conservation Nature Reserve Navy Northwest Territories Northwest Territories - Public Trust Land ospreys OU-2A PCBs petroleum program radium 226 san francisco bay San Francisco Bay Area San Francisco Bay Joint Venture Seaplane Lagoon Site 1 Disposal Area Site 2 six-phase heating toxic VA wetland wetlands Wildlife Refuge - Nature Reserve